Lions looking to trade for starting-caliber WR.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

"It sucks"

He had a few very good seasons. You're just mad at him for dropping that pass in the playoffs, but he was our most reliable WR before Washington came along.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He had one good season, 2 decent seasons.

He was also inconsistent. He would drop the easiest balls at times.

3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If Britt gives me only one or two catches a game, you're damn right I would trade him. I like Britt, but he has not done jack in years. Winfield can cover corner still better than 75 percent of the CBs out here. If Britt played to his potential, I would not have written my earlier post. However, he has to show up on a weekly basis to get me to change my opinion on that.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would rather have Britt as a decoy than to trade him for the aging Winfield. Winfield was a good CB, but he wasn't known for his coverage skills. He has always been known for being a hard hitting CB. He may still bite you, but his coverage skills won't help this team at all.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Enter Michael Preston

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Britt and Washington are worth more playing for us than what we could get in trade.

We already tried to shop Washington and didn't get a satisfactory offer and as for Britt who wants a troubled, injury prone Wr in the last year of a contract?

7. LuvYaBlue77

LuvYaBlue77 Camp Fodder

This team is in serious need of a pass rusher and lock down corner. Not to mention a head coach, general manager, defensive coordinator, dressing room coordinator, caterer, cook, dishwasher, new helmets, lawnmower, field goal post, handicap parking spots, windshield wipers, washer fluid, tires, designer cologne, foot powder-------------------I don't have enough room to finish with the list, but we'll get there:

But one thing we don't need is a wonderfully youthful, ambitious and super intelligent owner.......IN BUD WE TRUST :homer:!!!

I luuuvvv being a Titan Fan!!! LuvYaBlue, :yes2:

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we need a GM? Really?

Ruston Webeter is without question showing to be a top 5 GM in the NFL, imagine how good this team will be with another Webeter draft....

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If we were to trade britt, I'd want one of their DTs.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So our offense may FINALLY be worth a damn again, and we want to start trading away weapons?

No, screw a trade at this point. You give Locker, and this offense every chance it can have to succeed. Lions will not trade anyone we would want.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar