Let's hear it for CHRIS JOHNSON!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am really surprised 228 is a new franchise record.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I swear the commentator said

"He's got get away from the cops speed!"

3. GoTitans10

GoTitans10 Starter

I never thought he was a sleeper, but I guess enough other people overlooked him to let us snag him late in the 1st round. I was thrilled with the pick. I was even more thrilled when I watched some of his college highlights. It was obvious that he not only had the speed and agility, he also has very good vision. That's an awesome mix.

Great job, CJ!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Michael Griffin still sucks, as does our whole defense. I'm glad for Vince, CJ, Hood, and whoever our punter is this week though. We beat a very bad team. We're still going to get torched by anyone with a semblance of an offense.

But it finally wasn't a game I wanted to puke watching. Too little too late, but I'll take it.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He will shatter every rushing record in franchise history

6. buddync1

buddync1 Camp Fodder

I know Fisher and the front office will never allow it but you guys should see him return kickoffs. I watched him do it at ECU and he was incredible. He could have 3 to 400 all purpose yards in a single game like he did against Boise State in the Aloha Bowl.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Better than Barry Sanders. Will be the all time leading rusher before it is all said and done.

8. MrCampbell34

MrCampbell34 Starter

He had a great game and is putting up wonderful stats this season, but let's not get too carried away here.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Better then Barry is a bit much.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

dumbest post ever....congratulations

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar