Let's give Locker his props..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No matter what way you look at it, today is a loss with MH under center.

I loved how pumped Hasselbeck was on the sidelines though. Such a pro.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Jake looked awesome. No other word for it. He made outstanding throws, hitting receivers in stride. And more importantly, his receivers made plays for him (Nate Washington). If today was any indication of what his future production could consistently look like, then we may have hit the jackpot. Lets hope so. If any fan base deserves it I think we do.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's a silly way to look at it. Who knows what happens with MH under center....he wasn't playing.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I supported Jake starting day 1 - even though I defending MH endlessly. I like to rub it in a bit.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I like MH recent post from twitter (I refuse to call it a tweet, grown men don't 'tweet')

Saying he was out celebrating the win, seems like a total team player.

6. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Considering it's his second year. This kid is really impressive. His decisions seem Smart whether there's mistakes or not. I'm a fan

7. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

Big game for Jake today! Nice to see him play like we know he can.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I feel it's really too soon to know where Locker will take us.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Te next person to say Vince Young gets pistol whipped

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I was very impressed today with Jake. He was incredible! He especially made great plays and showed poise in critical 2nd & 3rd down passing situations. Jake is for real!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar