Let's give Locker his props..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Locker looked very good today. I am shocked nobody has given Locker props today..

I had my doubts about Locker until today.

There is no doubt that Locker will take this team to the promise land. He really showed me what he is made of. Just imagine what Locker could do with a deadly running game.

• High Five High Five x 8
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Jake played great, has been the lone bright spot on the O all year. The rest of the team just needs to step up. And oh yeah, Michael Griffin sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Locker 2012. Throw it 50 times a game and let's see what happens.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As long as we win, I don't care if he throws until his shoulder pops off.

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Locker surely deserves a boat load of credit. Executed very well, never got flustered, took what the d gave him, didn't make costly mistakes and took his game to a new level. I really like what we potentially have in Locker, Cook, Washington, Britt and Wright. My hope is the d can start getting off the field and let the offense put up enough points to actually make a better attempt at running the ball. We aren't going to run it period if we get into shoot outs.

Oh yea, almost forgot. I give the guy a lot of crap but thought Stevens filled in well when Cook went down, he gets a high five from me today.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Never been a doubt in my mind. He's tried to carry this team all year long.

He now has a win to show for his heavy back full of players and coaches that seem lost at times.

...here's to Jake.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, he did really well, fumble aside. He can definitely make big-time plays, and now I'm sure he can be an accurate passer as well. Those passer rating numbers from last year apparently aren't a fluke, either.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He looked better throwing the ball today than the last first round QB we had ever did. The difference is startling.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i was thinking that all game. he has a cannon and only one or two throws were high.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He who must not be named.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar