Lets cut CJ right now or trade him away for a 7th round pick!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ok, one quarter difference.. big whoop.

I gave him credit for having an OK game, that should of been a big game. When he has a bad game, I blame the OL too.. depending how they did.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Rice also has a line that knows how to block and a passing attack. And yes 48 yard td is considered a big play. Im sorry if you have unrealistic hopes that he can break 80 yarders every time. This is not a video game, it is not easy. What he did in 09 was unbelieveable! One the biggest "home run" seasons any rb has ever had!

3. TitansWillWin2

Ray Rice has one of the best lines in the NFL! Along with Foster!

4. TitansWillWin2

He came out on our last td drive in the fourth quarter like three plays before our TD....

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wish everyone would just wait and see how things unfold for the rest of the season. Now is not the time to say "CJ sucks, or "he's back" imo. We'll see.

6. xpmar9x

I don't remember, just remember him getting hurt by tripping over an OL.. lolzzzzz

I get like 80 yard runs every time with CJ on Madden. Thus, CJ should be able to in real life... Madden is that realistic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

He doesn't suck, he's just not a superstar. It's the simple. The mans cap hit is $10M+ for the next four years, we can't afford to throw out $10M for 60 yards a game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

CJ really should have scored on one run that ended up going for 13 yards I think. He's still running hesitant. Hopefully, the offense can continue to give him holes to hit and he will get his confidence in the offense back. I really do think that's CJ's biggest issue as a player right now.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. xpmar9x

Pittsburgh rush defense is ranked 28th in the league. BTW.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I agree. I could tell he was getting hesitant on a some plays hitting the holes. Once the the OL can be consistent opening creases for CJ, CJ can gain his confidence knowing the holes will be there and hit them with an authority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar