Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

LeSean McCoy is something, but what.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    Coming into week-11 Eagles RB LeSean McCoy lead the league in rushing yards, and after the game he still owns the top spot with 1009-yards. But what Im looking at McCoy for is this
    [IMG]

and this
    [IMG]

First McCoy sports another NFL teams gear, then he snatches a fans gear, and now he's hurt, all in one day.

What do Titan fans think of McCoy's antics? And what would happen if this was Chris Johnson?
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I think it's awesome. Atleast he shows some emotion... something half this team lacks.
    CalgaryTitansFan, TBaker34 and The Hammer high five this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $125,751
    Maybe he is offended by the nickname of the Washington team :p
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,785
    That's legit. He's killing it for my fantasy team too.
  4. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,877
    Snatching that dudes flag, that was ****ing awesome lol
    titan520, Deuce Wayne and Dman high five this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,697
    It's awesome he did that since the guy was waving it in Philly. If he did it in DC it would've been a douche move. Still kind of a douche move, but the guy was asking for it.

The Raiders gear... Idk. I've never understood why players do that - especially when it's gameday.
    CalgaryTitansFan and titan520 high five this.
  6. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,028
    He's a total P***Y if you ask me. Earlier in the year he hurts his leg and is writhing on the ground in agony. Myself and the announcers figured he broke his leg or something. To my shock he's back in the game after a couple series like nothing ever happened and never showed up on the injury report afterwards.

Yesterday, again, he's on the ground in agony clutching his hamstring, he barely limps off after some time on the field. He didn't fool me this time, I told my buddy that he'd be right back on the field and to his shock I was right.

I think he's enjoys making his injuries worse than they appear but I can't figure out why.
  7. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,714
    I couldn't care less if CJ was sporting a Jerry Sandusky for president Tshirt and tearing down Eddie George banners if he was scoring touchdowns and winning us games.
    RavensShallBurn, BiscoPhan11 and Ten_Titans high five this.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,971
    "This is Redskins Country!!"....

well, that didn't last long.

Badass!
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,877
    Agree 100%, it was awesome because it was in Philly. It would have been a huge douche move if they were in DC.