LenDale White to go pro

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nigel, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Careful, I believe they said that about Tennessee a few years ago.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

UT reloads - their Uzi's, Glocks, S&W's

3. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

If Lendale White would have waited a year and spent his senior season as the feature back at USC he could have ended up the #1 pick next year and been cashing a 25+ million ceck he received as guarnteed money. But you can also look at the flip side and say he could have had a career ending injury. Just a thought.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

That is also one less year he's getting paid in the NFL. Also, I don't know his family situation. His family may be living in the ghetto or something... many players come out early to help their family move into a better area. Or he may have a family of his own...

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or maybe he realized that with Lienart and Bush and Bing et al declaring for the draft that USC might not be as successful as in the past few years

and that he had (by my standards) a helluva Rose Bowl performance and that he has a good a shot at being a 1st round pick now as he might next year.

also, being selected later on in the round means he'll be on a contender instead of a rebuilder ..... I think he goes to Pitt where he'll fit :brow:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Top 5 no no no no

you have clearly forgot about DeAngelo Williams - the best senior RB available

7. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Good point...but still, Young, Lein, Bush, Will...white?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not in my book

TOP 3 (see my sig)
    AJ
    Fergy
    Mario Williams
    MAthias Kiwunuka
    Michael Huff (maybe)
    Jimmy Williams
    Chad Greenway
    Tamba Hali
    Jay Cutler
    Winston Justice
    Haloti Ngata
    Demeco Ryans
    Santonio Holmes
    (in no particular order)

then RB ..... either Laurence Marony or LenDale

don't hold me to this

but I think once Bush and DeAngelo are off the board, it could be awhile before you see another RB taken

as much as NYJ needs a RB, they have other needs too
    and if NYJ were to take a RB, I think it'd be DeAngelo

who knows ?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. Defensive End from Penn State...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar