LenDale White signs tender with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The piece of your post I deleted I'm all in on. But this last part I'd argue with. He is pretty dumb, smarter than most, but that isn't saying much. All he is is a half decent business man, and a crummy head coach.

Sabotaging LW knowing you'd trade him one day was dumb, but Fisher has a head coaching job only because he knows his P's & Q's on the business side of the game.

In this case, you're right, but I just didn't want anyone bad mouthing Jeff Fisher LOL.

2. JCBRAVE

Jim Wyatt says - "The Titans are well stocked at running back with Javon Ringer in place as a long-term backup for Chris Johnson."

We are well stocked??? C.J. is the only one other than LenDale who's done anything. That's far from well stocked to me.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have a feeling people are gonna like Ringer a whole lot around here. Bye Bye LW...

4. JCBRAVE

That may be, but based on Ringers fabulous NFL career so far, I'm not jumping to see him promoted to backup.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

isn't that usually how things work? the guy in front of you leaves/gets hurt and the guy behind him steps up.

we could always sign one of the guys out on the street, who have been there for months waiting for a job.

or we could draft someone, who would be even less experienced than ringer.

the three yards and a cloud of dust and shaky hands we get from lendale are far from irreplaceable.

6. JCBRAVE

I'm not saying Ringer can't be good, but if we lose 25 then Ringer better be ready or Jeff Fisher will once again look like a bumb.

7. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Yet half the board is all over Albert's testies to come back when it was like he was in an injury-prone coma 90% of the time until his contract year.

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

RB White signs 1-year tender with Titans (AP)

Tennessee running back LenDale White has signed his one-year tender with the Titans on the final day for other teams to offer contracts to restricted free agents. White signed his $1.8 million tender Thursday. The Titans had tendered him high enough that a team wanting to sign White would have had to give up a second-round draft pick to finalize the deal.

Link to full article

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

why would we give lendale carries when cj is a beast and ran for 2000 yards???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar