Lebron vs KD

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titans92790, Jan 29, 2014.

?
  1. Lebron James

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Kevin Durant

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kobe threatened to be traded because they had him no help...

Cavs brought in all-star after all-star for Lebron... he bailed because being the true # 1 was too hard for him.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Wade has already said LeBron is the number 1 in Miami

That's true Cleveland was stacked with all-stars like Antwan Jamison who started an all-star best 11 games in Cleveland.

Or Moe Williams?? Was never an all-star up until his first season with LeBron... never made another all star game since the 1 appearance

Shaq??? Didn't he retire after that season??

Big Z??

Anthony Parker?? (Who is probably not the best bball player in his family)

Ohhhh Bobbie Gibson, ya with him the cavs should of won 3 straight

His last year in Cleveland, that was his team. But it's his fault they got beat by:

Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett
    Ray Allen
    Kendrick Perkins
    Rajon Rondo

Or when he took the Cavs to the finals and got swept by a future HOF in Duncan in only his 4th season and a even weaker roster. Big Z and Larry Hughes vs Manu, Duncan, TP, Bowen, Michael Finley...

It's okay tho, we will act like Kobe never wanted out of LA because he couldn't do it on his own.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I like KD tho, great overall person and I would like to see him become the greatest player ever. Huge fan of his game.

He needs those rings tho, Hate it or Not LBJ has 2 rings with 2 Finals MVP's. 1 of those coming against KD.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No one can "do it on their own". Let me break it down for you:

1. Lebron had a top 3 supporting cast in the NBA. (points off bench and other 4 starters)

2. He had 5 new players that scored double digit averages the year prior to playing with him. (5 new acquisitions averaged almost 20 ppg)

3. Best record in the NBA for 2 years.

That "he had no help" excuse is 110% garbage ESPN made up because their boy sucked in the clutch.

It wasn't his teammates that dropped off when it mattered- it was him.

Which is why he high-tailed it to Miami- where he can avoid being "the guy" when the game is on the line... and he has done just that ever since. Depending on Wade or Ray Allen in the final moments because he knows he'll choke like he always has.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This is kind of a dumb statement. People hate LeBron for colluding with his little girlfriends to make a super team.

Had he just gone to some random team I doubt he would have gotten the backlash he did. But him obviously planning the "Big 3" (supposedly as far back as 2008) hurt the integrity of the game (what was left anyways).

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wonder if Jordan could avg 10 points a game right now.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That doesn't answer my query.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I'm sure Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce coined the name "The Big 3" (Big 4 with Rondo) before lil LeBron and his girlfriends got together in South Beach.

But... That's different, right?

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Damn Ibaka messed my nose up. I'll let you guys know what's going on with my nose before anyone else..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar