Le Tour starts July 5th

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Big TT, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

He probably went until the endorphins from the injury subsided. I would say most people would be whining just trying to ride one tenth of a stage at low speed uninjured.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Actually a broken Tibia so he has reason to be whining a bit. He rode until the endorphins wore off I imagine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

As a non-English native, what's the difference between tibia and shin? My translator gives the same danish word as a result for both words.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

same

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I ride there often...did the ROAN GROAN in early June....have ridden many of the great climbs in the area. It is about a 4 hour drive so for me on a weekly basis I just go to Monteagle, which is less than an hour from me. The climbs are not as long, (3-5 miles) but there are several and the grades vary from about 6% to well over 10%.

6. Big TT

And until it was obvious that Astana was on the attack and he wasn't coming back to them.

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Tibia is the large bone in the lower leg and is also called the shin bone by some.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Cancellara out, no serious GC contender to support and training for other things. Anyone think that Specialized is covering up the fact that a crappy frame broke on Contadors bike?

9. Big TT

Cancellara out???? Do you mean Contrador? I heard the bike was ran over by the team car.

10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Cancellara has dropped out to train for the World Championship. There is a lot of inconsistencies about what happened to Contador, his bike frame and how many times he crashed. It would no be good if a Specialized frame just broke.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar