Last Ten Years, Titans Have Made Post-Season Twice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Apr 20, 2014.

1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

High five for getting Down Town Tony Brown in there. I absolutely loved that guy despite all the awful penalties. Chattanooga's finest, baby.
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

I would consider his take on most of those guys generous to say the least. That is not an impressive list.

Good work nonetheless.
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

We all know this, it's definitely a disappointing drought and is a good reason for the culture change around here. New owner, new coach, fairly new GM.

Let's go.
  5. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

There are many, many Titan/Oiler player's who missed that now infamous list of the past, I posted not too long ago. There are players who even I loved to watch play when they were in an Oilers uniform. And as much as I respect my fellow Titan fan base, even here on this very enlightening fan site, Ten_Titans and that "Alabama guy" I wouldn't count on either hand or foot, even if they were wearing a Titans jersey and went to every game this coming season. What the he(&&^8ll is a guy from the Crimson Tide doing on this site and cheering for an NFL team from an SEC rival State in Tennessee???

And Ten_Titans, aren't you from England??? Keep watching soccer (or futbul) mate....

Here's a fun fact in retrospect in regards to this post.....the Tennessee Titans and Houston Oilers are one of five teams who have sent the MOST NFL players to a Pro Bowl....Remember a guy named Lonnie Marts??? He replaced a guy named Michael Barrow back in recent yesteryear and guess what....??? Was the biggest reason from the playing field (as a player) the Oilers/Titans under Williams when he took over in 1997 built those great defenses that eventually took the Titans to the Superbowl.....and I forgot to put his name on the list.....Ten_Titans and Titans Fan-4-Ever, you couldn't attempt to hold my jockstrap when it comes to how looonngggg myself and family have been tied to this franchise.....
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

reported for racism
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Jimmy with the racism.

[​IMG]
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

wtf? This isn't even English.