1. Week 12 Pick'em Winners: TitanT won spread hitting 13 of 16. Rebel Titan won normal with 15 of 16. Week 13 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Lamont Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How did you know where he got his car rental in the states? :ha:
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

Man not your crazy road rules. Driving on the wrong side of the road. If i rented a car I would be dead.

It was bad enough cross the street almost getting run over cos I was looking the wrong way.
  3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'll make a deal with ya

if we get Samuel, Courtland can replace LaMont at S

:yes:
  4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

that'd be a very good secondary, we'd just need to find a new nickle back, but that shouldn't be too hard :))
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Cortland can pretty much play it well as a FS or CB... so really that should make it easier for us to pick out a replacement at either position. If we get a CB, we can try cortland at S, if we get a Safety then we can keep cortland at CB.

It would suck if no changes are made and LT remains a starter for another season.
  6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That would really surprise me
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lets see
    Jeff Fisher is buddies with Jim Scwartz ,who is buddies with LaMont

one thing i am sure of : as long as Chief Red Hat is running the defense we will A) suck and B) continue to field underachieving talent

it's kinda like Death and Taxes
  8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

What was going on back when we had a steady D in the yrs where we were contending for the Sb
  9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Our DC was Gregg Williams, the same guy that orchestrated Washington's amazing D in '05
  10. he would probably get put on notice again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.