Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lamont Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Xplayer52 Guest

Do you all think we should go after a FS?
    Lamont Thompson would be a good backup in the NFL, but thats it.....
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    If he is released...

Deon Grant :))

He stays healthy and can actually tackle a guy on occassion.

Plus we need some more vols playing for the Titans.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    I think everyone here wants a new FS. If it doesn't happen, I can live with Thompson for another year, but the cb position has got to be upgraded.
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I was at the Pats game with a birds eye view of Lamont getting burned deep. From what I saw there is no way I want this guy on the team anymore let alone starting. Saying he is terrible is being kind. He takes the worst angles of any safety that I have seen. He sits back on his heels most of the time and rarely ever attacks the play. When he makes tackles it is more the other defenders making the ball carrier run into him than him running to the ball carrier.
    Hopefully Fisher can get his contract extension so he can pay off Thompson for those pictures of Fisher with farm animals and then we don't have to put up with Thompson's play for another season (sorry for the vulgarity but that is the only reason I could come up with for why this guy is starting).
  4. SuperFreak90 Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    The only thing I want to see Lemont Thompson doing is pickup trash in downtown Nashville next year.
  5. Who? Pac Jones Guest

"The only thing I want to see Lemont Thompson doing is pickup trash in downtown Nashville next year."

I wouldn't mind seeing him starting at safety across from our offense once or twice next season
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Will not happen unless there was another coach in the farm yard with Fisher when the photos were taken.
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    check!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    you guys think our CB play was worse then Safety play?
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    Corner is harder to upgrade than S
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.