Lament for Lattimore

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ten_Titans, Sep 23, 2012.

1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Jarvis Jones please
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Only if we switch to 34
  3. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

take a lower ranked RB that had good production in the SEC, if you can run in the SEC you can run in the NFL. That's what the Pats did (Ridley, Bolden) Zac Stacy would be a good pick for any team in need of RB help. Pats don't have a need or else I would be jumping all over him (Ridley, Bolden, Vereen, Woodhead, Demps) all but Woodhead are 1st or 2nd year players.
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

not many things in life are guaranteed but......0% chance we take a RB in the 1st round of the draft....0 percent.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

If we do, I will eat a shoe.....
  6. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I'd say as a rule the best value for RBs is in the middle rounds. Actually except for Ringer's injury problems he was a good value pick. The number of solid RBs coming out of college who can be serviceable NFL players is quite high.

If we get an early pick in the draft we should be looking at DL, particularly DE without question.
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

There is a chance that we can go 9-7. If so, we are going to pick in the 20s. I like Marcus, but we need Oline and Safety help. I think it is too early to talk draft, but since we are, we should look at FA Olinemen and safeties. Finally, I'd much rather cut Griffin than CJ. CJ has no line, Griff is just awful.
  8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Sadly, the Vols likely ended Lattimore's career
  9. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

Broke patella, femur and tore ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL
  10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

even if we draft in the mid to late 1st round i dont see why anyone with any common sense would want to draft another 1st round rb. look at the list posted previously about all the rb's that have found success without being drafted in the 1st round.

anyone who has watched this team this year, knows that this team has alot more needs that come above another rb, especially in this pass heavy league.

my last point is what i wanted us to do before we gave cj a new contract. we should trade cj for whatever we can get out of him in the off-season and draft a mid to late round rb that could do the same thing for us that cj will do for us in the future, especially if we move into the leagues new pass heavy style with locker