knots in my stomach...wat bout urs...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i am stressed as **** and its only WEDNESDAY...I AM REALY EXCITED AS HELL BOUT THIS GAME...EVNE THOUGH IT IS ****ING LIKE 3/4 DAYS AWAY...I CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY..KNOWIN U R PLAYIN FOR SOMETHING OTHER THEN A HIGH DRAFT PICK MEANS SO MUCH MORE...ESPECIALLY WHEN U ARE A TEAM DEEP IN THE HUNT AND LOOKIN AT A MUST WIN SITUATION....

THE SCARY THING THOUGH IS RIGHT NOW I AM STILL IN EGYPT, WHICH MEANS THE GAME IS A TRANS-ATLANTIC FLIGHT AWAY AS WELL...ONLY MAKIN IT SEEM LIKE FUKIN 10 DAYS AWAY (TRAVEL ON THE 23RD TO AMERICA)

BUT WAT REALLY SUCKS IS THAT I HAD ****ING TICKETS TO THIS GAME 3 OF THEM RIGHT NEAR THE CENTNER...WE WOULDA HAVE LOVED TO WATCH OUR TITANS PLAY...AND WE CANT B/C OF A TRIP TO VAGAS ..**** VAGAS...EVEN MORE WHEN I BOUGHT THE TICKETS A LONG TIME BACK..BEGININ OF THE SEASON....MAN I HAD NO CLUE IT WOULD BE A PLAYOFF TYPE GAME W/ SUCH AN INTENSE ATMOSPHERE....WE WONT BE ABLE TO GO B/C WE AHD TO SELL EM...BUT MAN...I WOULD HAVE LOVED NOTHING MORE THEN TO SEE THEM LIVE...

hell livin in egypt i get excited as hell when i can watch em on TV (sportnet america [focuses on AFC; cbs] so far has brought 3 titan games vs the chargers which wastn too good, 1st meetin w/ the jags also not so great, and 2nd colts game which = AMAZING i started yellin @ the end w/ that 60yrd fg..like litteraly flippin out yellin...)....u ahve no idea...when they come...extatic..come home 2 hrs early just to make sure....so yeah enjoy bein able to watch em even on TV...some of us cant even do that...

so imagine how thirlled i was when i bought tickets to the game...1st american football game ever and it was a titan game too...man i'm soo pissed i had to sell em....

NEXT YR THOUGH...CANT WIAT...GONNA GO ALL THE WAY TO TENNESEE FOR A HOME GAME...ANY1 WANNA MEET ME THERE...LOL

GO TITANS...C'MON LETS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.
  2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Calm down there scooter. Even if we win, other things have to happen for us to get in. I was panicked last week playing the Jags (with good reason it seems), but somehow I feel this week we will win.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Dr Gunny prescribes: Chill pills, take three daily.
  4. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

5. Gunny

6. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Is their a .gif or smilie for everything?
  7. Gunny

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

(Know what your feeling fan 4ever).. the potential for the playoffs always makes you nervous/excited.. things are starting to return to normal...
  9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

Maybe it is cuz santa is coming?
  10. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I'm gonna make sure I watch this game...so its yahoo game pass for me, and then I'm gonna pray that the titans - pats game becomes primetime...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.