Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kige Ramsey on Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,910
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtZXUjnGFSk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtZXUjnGFSk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  1. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    LMAO. I love how that guy just walks into the room, talks for forty seconds, and gets up and leaves
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    That was ridiculous.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,910
    Yeah everything that kid does is..
    He's got people watching his "reports" though. I see his name popping up all over the place - and he is of course a Titans fan..
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,009
    Yeah, he's embarrassing because this guy is the last image titan fans need to fuel the fires. I hate listening to his nonsense, but he cracks me up. Then again, I think something is wrong with him mentally so I don't know if it's ok to laugh at him.
    I'm confused.
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Wow deep..

Didn't tell us why we need to "lock" fisher up long term. What does he love about the guy, tell us. A spider monkey could provide such good analysis. And on top of all that he is a damn kentucky fan.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    Actually it's a birth defect. His vocal chords are in his forearms and the only way to activate them is to tap them against a hard surface.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    He really does stereotype the southern image doesn't he?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Del Greco jersey. Nice touch.
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    He's just terrible at reading his own cue cards. Why he can't memorize 30 seconds worth of dialogue, covering only one point, is beyond me. At least be able to talk on camera. The reading is terrible.

Lovely to see someone fueling the stereotypes...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.