Kenny Britt ready to go on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Britt has earned the criticism he receives all on his own. Not just for a bad game, but for a few years of bad games and bad choices. I don't see Kenny fight for the ball like a WR of his size should be doing. I'm not saying he gives up on plays, but I think he's worried about getting hurt too much and it shows in his lack of big plays he should be making.

He needs to earn the respect back.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

In elementary school, there was this really fat girl named Brittney. Everyone was always mean to her. I changed schools, then went to Wright Middle. SO we had a school dance, and ofc nobody asked her to go. So she went by herself, and we thought it was funny.

Fast forward two years, I am leaving a restaurant. Her giant mom and ginger glasses funny looking but nice guy walk up to me and ask if I remembered their daughter Brittney. Ofc I did, cause these are the kind of people... you see them once and never forget lol. So they walk up to me and say "Hi. Brittney had a massive heart attack in her sleep, but when we found her dead in bed she was smiling. We just thought you should know."

[​IMG]
  3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I will give Kenny credit if he has a good game. I will criticize him if he has a bad game. He's a starting WR in the NFL. I *expect* him to play like one. Problem is, he doesn't even play like a college WR at times, and unfortunately, we can only talk about a few (not many) monster games that he's had.

You better believe I want to see him have a monster game. I will sing the praises if he does.

Not starting him on my fantasy team tomorrow though lol
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wow... just wow
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

WELL I FELT REALLY BAD AFTER FINDING OUT. I was just a little TE at the time :(
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

the worst part of that story ...

Wright Middle

I feel your pain
  7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

:crazy:
  8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

yep. the drops and penalties are the reasons why he gets booed.
  9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

the play to win the game. you want guys you can count on when the game is on the line. Britt wasn't on the field.
  10. DeeT04

DeeT04 Starter

I hope Britt has a huge game... We need him to