Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - what?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My assumption is that The Titans are one of the least recognized teams outside of the obvious TN fan zones. In neutral areas it seems as if you'll see 5000 Steelers or Cowboys jerseys or or types of swag before seeing a single Titans jersey..

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Steeler fans are everywhere, it's very easy to be a Steelers fan when you don't know the NFL, same with Cowboys & Patriots fans. The next team would IMO be the Raiders and or Packers?? We probably fall in somewhere after those teams in terms of popularity. Back in 2000-2001 I'd have said we were by far one of the more popular teams. Super Bowl appearance then best record in the league the following season. But as of late, we've stunk, and the whole Vince Young - Jeff Fisher thing has set us back some. Other teams up there would be both NY teams, then perhaps the Colts?

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I read the post from the new member and thought it was insightful in that it reset all of Kenny's arrests. I had completely forgotten about a couple.

Then i skimmed through 2 pages of idiotic grammar busting posts.

Then i read the quoted post which is is neither insightful nor true.

What the hell?

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ok sorry.

If you posts large walls of text only Bud Adams will read them.

Did you like my summary on the first half of "It"?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well, in a fairness Bud Adams should not count. He was around before the paragraph so its an unfair advantage.......steroids of literature if you will.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So is he sticking around to meet up with teammates? I know the article said his lawyer didn't answer that question, but any local hear say?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

someone drive down Dickerson pike and see what Britt is up too

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

via Jim Wyatts twitter:

"Here's at least some good news: #Titans WR Kenny Britt has reported to Baptist Sports Park after being AWOL earlier in week"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar