Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Didn't Eddie George have 2 fumbles against the Steelers in a 2002 playoff game? One was 2 feet from our goaline.

And Steve Mcnair would come to camp out of shape and miss half the practices. Did Steve ever lift a weight? No wonder his career was short and filled with injuries.

Part of CJ's personality is his confidence in himself. It causes him to say dumb things but it doesn't automatically mean he doesn't want to win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not even questioning CJ's effort right now... I'm just saying he doesn't care about the W as long as he plays well.

He won us the Buffalo game. Yes. I wouldn't say otherwise. He also won us the Buffalo and Tampa game last year. But there's more to it than just that.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You're a d*ck.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

When CJ doesn't put up numbers he is washed up and quit trying after he got his contract. Now that he is putting good numbers, he is selfish and only cares about his numbers ... Please tell me, what do you want him to do?

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It goes beyond football with these people.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love Keith and have the utmost respect for him. I don't totally agree with him though. I don't think that this team has no fight and no heart. I honestly think that we're just not that damn good. Specifically our DTs. We get absolutely no push up the middle and NEVER get after the QB unless the play drags out and Wimbley, Ayers or Morgan get lucky.

As for our offensive woes I place it all on Palmer. True it is up to our guys to execute but his playcalling is very amateur. A lot was on our OL and CJ early on, but then they got it together and now our offense stalls due to horrible playcalling.

So I don't think that our team has no heart or no fight I just don't think that they have that "never say die" mentality that Keith had.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Some people just have to find something to hate on. Just keep your distance. It's contagious.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

new record here.. 4 posts in and Surething turns it into another CJ jock sniffing thread.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Attitudes & Enthusiasm whether good or bad can be mimicked and contagious. It appears our team has taken on the facade of Munchak and that is being lifeless. There were coaches in the NFL from the past that didn't show alot of emotion and at the same time you could tell they were made of steel and their players had respect, knew they better play hard and didn't cross them. Monkey see, Monkey do, and I'm not sure we have any coaches or players that have the balls to get in each other's faces when they come off the field.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I do have one of those. Yes.

I'm so confused how I can be a d*ck just for saying that CJ cares more about his performance than the team's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar