Keith Bulluck arrested?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2013.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Maybe paying for all of his wife's sex change operations...

[​IMG]

seriously Eddie... wtf? That looks like Lorenzo Neal with makeup and a wig[/quote]
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bulluck just got hammered on one of the CBS Sports Radio "commentaries" they run on The Zone.
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

this is not why he is a crybaby. Nothing to do with this scenario. He was a crybaby in his last days as a Titan.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

Then he promptly went out like a chump because the Titans realized he was done, and he couldn't handle it.
  5. nickmsmith

it sucks. So does Bulluck. He sucked along with the rest of the team when we sucked. He did not lift the defense to new heights.. in that 59-0 rout, he was just as lost as the rest of the team.

As much as I hate Ray Lewis (and I REALLY despise the guy), a real HOF team leader would have blown a gasket if he ever got to that point.. but like real defensive leaders.. he never let it get to that point.

Bulluck was a solid pro linebacker. Got a lot of tackles, and made some good highlight plays. Decided to throw a tantrum when everyone knew he was done, instead of going out with a sense of grace and dignity. It was nothing to do with his on-field play that soured me on him.. it was him.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Going out the way he did sure did suck, wish he didnt tear his knee apart, might have still been playing if he never had that setback
    • High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Yeah, but that was understandable and forgivable. He was always a great player and leader for us. We still have not replaced his leadership on the defense.
  8. GoT

not understandable or forgivable IMO
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

It wasn't that bad
  10. GoT

if it was isolated, KB being the only one, then maybe. But KB was just one in a series too whine like a bitch when they were DONE.

Take your millions and ride into the sunset like a man IMO
    • High Five High Five x 2