Kara by Quantic Dream

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Amazing tech demo by Heavy Rain creators Quantic Dream.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j-pF56-ZYkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The robot provoked an emotional response within me while pleading for her life. Sex dolls are getting pretty advanced.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That sure would drive up the divorce rate quite a bit.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I saw this and never posted.

If anything becomes of this I will be super excited. Heavy Rain is way up on the list of of favorite video games. I though it was going to be a direction games would take to provide a fresh idea to things. I guess people would still rather play rehashed first person shooters over something with some substance.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What is amazing about it?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Over playing a movie?

Yes.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I understand the market for games like that, because you can put it in and play it for 30 minutes or so before you leave for something or whatever.

My beef is the fact that, with BF3 for example, its basically BF2 with new graphics. Thats 3-4 games removed and nothing new was really put into it.

Call of Duty? Thats also 3-4 games, atleast games like this bring something new to the table. I am not saying they are for everyone.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My thing is, I like games where I seem to control everything. If it seems like I'm playing a long cut-scene I'll get bored quickly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I understand

I loved Heavy Rain, and if you literally didn't have so much control over everyone's path, then it would not be as fun.

I think LA Noire is a good example, control just about everything but a fair amount of cut scenes.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If you want control, play fps's on pc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar