Justin McCareins Out Up To Three Weeks With Hamstring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by brianmaxwell, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Where? I don't see it anywhere on there.

2. vslyke

I'm still not seeing it.

3. brianmaxwell

brianmaxwell Guest

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Eh, I could care less...I suppose...:rolleyes:

5. vslyke

6. vslyke

And I didn't hear anything on that podcast other than that McCareins sat out that practice.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The real issue is how significant is the injury. They have said "tightness" and "issue" but never elaborated further such as strain, tear, etc. Three weeks doesn't necessarily mean it is significant. "up to 3 weeks" may just be an excuse to allow McCareins (a proven vet) time to heal and/or give the younger guys more opportunities to compete for the roster. Who knows for sure?

But- Brianmaxwell is/was correct that there enough of an "issue" to keep McCareins out longer than a "tight" hamstring would or should have kept him out.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

McCareins back in practice

"INJURIES: Receiver Justin McCareins (hamstring) returned to practice for the first time in 11 days, while receiver Roydell Williams started to practice, but was backed down because of soreness in his ankle. Punter Josh Miller (groin) was also back at practice, as was defensive tackle Tony Brown (shoulder). Those held out on Monday included kicker Rob Bironas (groin), cornerback Nick Harper (concussion), cornerback Cary Williams (knee), linebacker Kurt Campbell (ribs), tight end Dwayne Blakley (groin), defensive end Jevon Kearse (rest), tackle David Stewart (rest) and defensive end Antonio Johnson (rest)."

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=62031

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar