Just saw Finny on E60 and...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WV2SoCalTitan, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No corner can cover with the time we give.

Teams still avoided throwing to his man because they knew better.

So you can shove those stats up uranus... Dude frustrated receivers constantly. Ask Andre Johnson. No one was going to ever get the best of him on the field. Didn't happen but a couple times.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats a good point, and I tend to agree with the crowd saying Cortland wasn't as good as advertised, but I'm more about truth and reality than perception or being right.

This year it was Jay Cuter (interception machine), Robert Griffin (rookie), and Matthew Stafford (very arrogant thrower) that Cortland picked off. Those guys are all pretty good QB's each with their own issue, but nonetheless, good QB's.

I'm going to go ahead and say letting Cortland walk was the right choice, he's not worth the $$, but he is definitely missed.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What? Aside from the a$$ wooping Andre Johnson gave Cortland Finnegan, he very frequently toasted him game in and game out.

Since 2006 he's only been held scoreless in 4 games!!! Cortland was his B!#ch

6 for 58 TD
    11 for 56 TD
    10 for 149 2 TD's
    4 for 78 TD
    12 for 58 TD
    11 for 207 TD
    9 for 116 TD
    9 for 78 TD
    7 for 68
    2 for 29
    2 for 21 (hurt)
    6 for 56

lol you're funny. Like half of his hall of fame career will come against Cortland finnegan...

4. JCBRAVE

Are those numbers vs only Cortland? Cause Cortland didn't follow teams best WR's, he stayed in 1 or 2 spots. We've kept our CB's to one side for the longest time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That monster game (10 receptions, 149 yards, 2 TDs) came against Nick Harper... just to let you know.

And I'm sure a few of those other TDs were not against Finny.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Way to skew stats.

Find the actual receptions vs Finnegan.

It wont favor you as much. Plus, I say any time you hold AJ under 100 yards, you win. He's one of those players.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, I have nightmares of Harper vs. Andre.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

With the power vested in me by my fellow forum Cynics...I announce this decree.

The name "Nick Harper" or "Nicholas Harper" is hereby banned from use in these forums.

Most of us have spent a lot of time trying to forget that guy.:drunk:

9. JCBRAVE

Remember when they came out with the Nick Harper toaster?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar