Just reserved my copy of Skyrim!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GeronimoJackson, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm actually not a big fan of them either. I tried Morrowwind on Xbox. I have Oblivion and liked it a bit but never finished it, or got close to finishing so Skyrm might be a bargain bin buy if I ever get through my backlog.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I caved in and bought it. Not very far in, not even to the first dragon. Game is ok. Graphics looks pretty much like Oblivion except "further things look pretty". Up close on some stuff though, like say a rock with snow on it looks very blotchy and square. This is on 360.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So far I think the game is fantastic. But as with all things in life, people like different things and there is no problem with that.

Some people think Football is dumb as hell and that we are all losers for spending time on a football message board - just sayin'

4. Titans Eternal

Up to level 7 now, done a bit of the story and side quests. Really, the story and quests so far are great. Totally met expectations. The spell/weapon system isn't as flawed as some made it out to be due to the favorites you can select.

Im pretty bad, but this is the first time I have done a caster. Dual cast is pretty neat so far. Pleased with my purchase. Now someone else post thoughts so we can fanboy it up!

5. Alex1939

The college quests are sweet. Shock/Fire seems to work for me.

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Anyone got to the Boss that jumps out of the crypt before you can read the dragon word? It's kinda close to a city can't remember which tho

7. Titans Eternal

Yeah, I think I did that earlier today. Surprised me ;P

8. Alex1939

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qxfkJ957lGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UoZWuvEtMvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What's so good about an arrow to the knee?

10. Titans Eternal

Who talks to guards, anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar