Josh Freeman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I didn't say it would have won us the game, but you get another entire drive to eat up clock and move the ball...

what could have been :(
  2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I think Britt would have had the chance to take it the distance.. They bought an all out blitz on that play.
  4. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

He would make a good back up somewhere but I cant think of anywhere, based on his game performances, that would want to start him.
  5. Tim

Tim Special Teams Standout

I'd love Freeman over Jake. Say we did get him he couldn't play this season could he? Without knowing our system. Which isn't much just hand it to the backs eighty percent of the time
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Drew Bress was great in San Diego. He started off rough but was fantastic his last two or three years. Only reason they let him go was his shoulder injury.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol... Dude dont hit moving targets... Ever
  8. 520

520 Starter

im slightly less optimistic about jake than I have been in the past but lets face it the d don't give up that last td and 2 point and I think we take a whole different tone with jake and he did face a pretty dang good d 2 weeks in a row but yea I hope he pulls it together vs san diego lockers getting 16 games no matter what
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If the offense has any sort of a drive the defense wouldn't have to have been perfect. The defense was good enough to win us the game but the offense (ie Jake Locker and Rob Turner) killed us in this game.
  10. 520

520 Starter

I didn't mean to blame the d they played good enough for us to win Im just saying if that scenario happened most people would be behind jakes performance as a positive

also I was watching gameday live on nfl network and they ask lt whos more to blame for the redskins the d or o and he goes right away the d they gotta keep you in the game offense needs to be a little better you cant just blame one side though but yea its the d haha