Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jonathan Cooper

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by UrbanLegend3, Feb 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i dont see what people see in star though even from the beginning before scouts said he was overrated and now has a heart condition....floyd is the best dt in this class he may lose double teams every once in awhile but he is a dominate force when he is on the field
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    Me neither, I'm pretty sure he got dominated by Warford. Might have been Easley though.
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    Star easily collapses the pocket and creates a push up the middle. He also has remarkable athleticism for his size. He's also a run stuffer. All while being 6'2 and weighing 311lbs.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    If Star was there I would take him, but honestly I think you will see a big improvement in our DT play this year. Casey will be healthy his elbow really limited him and I like Mike Martin he flashed at times. I'd resign Marks at the right price but see him getting overpaid else where. Casey and Martin I think both take a big step forward but you can never have enough d-lineman so I would not be mad one bit if we took the top d-lineman at 10. Hopefully we signed Velasco and a top G like Brandon Moore or Levitre though.

I'll watch more of Floyd to see what the fuss is about. Richardson is pretty highly regarded as well. Luckily the lines are pretty deep this year on both sides of the ball.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    I would love to not need Star. Warmack and Cooper are my first round man crushes this year.
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    while playing in a week conference and not even putting up that much more stats than floyd...and floyd does all of those things too, which is why he has sky rocketed up the draft boards
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    WE NEED STAR!!!
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    Chubby chaser!
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,183
    We need A star, not Star.
    griff33daddy high fives this.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    What can I say I like'em thick. It's all about DAT ASS! Warmack is also at least a B cup.