Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryangm2123, Apr 4, 2009.
are you fat or something?
can you find anyone that thinks McDonalds is healthy?
if it was Johnson would eat nothing but McDonalds...
I think someone made a documentary about that...
not saying that this proves anything, but check this video out.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6BSfHlK_w&feature=related"></param></object>
The fact that after ten weeks and the mcdonalds fries hadnt even started decomposing tells me there's something seriously wrong with them.
That won't stop me from eating there occasionally though.
The video is a fraud made by a guy who has a major agenda against mcdonalds.
To answer sec no sec i'm not a fat slob and i am also not some elitist snob who thinks i'm too good to eat a friggin burger at mcdonalds.
The people who eat at places like this the most are not the ones who spend a huge amount of time in the produce section at the super market. Can you understand that?
And please your link is a joke a bunch of people who don't know crap!
Eating at fast food joints is like masturbation. 90% admit to doing it the other 10% are lying.
my two cents as a holder of a little over 400 shares of McDonald's stock ...
Its a matter of making smarter choices. Fried foods and a lot of fatty red meat are unhealthy whether it's fast food or not.
Super Size ME bugged me because very little attention was given to the fact that Spurlock did not exercise during those 30 days. On a positive note, Super Size Me and Fast Food Nation helped people become more aware of how unhealthy fried foods and a lot of fatty red meat is and helped prod fast food joints into incorporating healthier choices such as salads, getting rid of trans fats, and of course dumping the super size. In other words, a burger and fries isn't your only option at a fast food place.
If I want to go out for a burger there are quite a few places I'd go before McDonald's or other fast food joints but that because I think those places serve better tasting burgers.
Spurlock is a fraud! How can somebody with a major agenda towards mcdonalds honestly do any kind of study of it?
It's like these so called scientists from NY who declared that mcdonalds breakfast contained 7000 calories and then you see what they considered a mcdonalds breakfast and it was enough food to feed ethiopia! They are liars!
We have too many snooty snobbish self righteous people in this country. Go to france of you don't like it.
Rather than demonize and libel and entire industry do your homework and make good decisions on your own rather than trying to make decisions for everyone else.
All fat food outlets offer grilled chicken sandwiches. BK has a veggie burger i get it all the time. All have salads!
I just don't understand why you won't let me get away with saying that Chris Johnson is better off not eating McDonalds. You and I could eat there every so often and it wouldn't make a difference to our overall health. You know that anyone eating there 3 meals a day, seven days a week is just asking for it. A guy like Johnson should be hypersensitive to everything he puts in his body.
in other words...
where I support his choice you insist that it makes no difference.
It depends on the food choices he makes instead. He could be eating a salad at mcdonalds and his mom could be frying him some chicken at home. restaurant food in general is fattening.
Would it be ok if he went to the shoneys breakfast bar?
:ha: you mean like LenDale?
I figure he has the coin to spend on a good training diet.
He should eat lots of fish, rice, pasta. He should find sources of protein that are low in fat...
honestly, Michael Phelps seems to have the right idea... I was impressed with his diet..
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/lzLNLsEH1aCYQmfOf55bBw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/lzLNLsEH1aCYQmfOf55bBw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>