John McClain's article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So post it in the rumor mill....

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

your welcome.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

this one will stay off all public forums................too serious until it breaks.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So is it something that Pac is directly involved in or his friends. Either way is it something that can push Pac past the point of no return?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

bongo should be a writer for days of our lifes.

if you got something to say, then say it. If not, stop this beating round the bush bullcrap.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Although a little harsh the old phrase "Nut up or shut up" seems appropriate.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm not talking about the rap video/car incident. I'm talking about something that has been talked about underground. Pac denied involvement. I feel if I know, then at this point Jeff and Floyd would know since it was on the under current back in mini-camp.

8. He's not going to say it, nor should he. If it's a big enough deal to be national news if true, then it's not something that you can just post (rumor mill or no rumor mill).

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

then why bring it up?

10. Just because he can't give specifics doesn't mean he can't say that there are rumors of something very big going on.

After all, there are still laws in this country that makes libel and slander illegal. It might not pan out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar