Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

John Abraham Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178
    Idoniji is better against the run and can also rush the passer from in the inside. I'm not knocking Abrham as a player but Idoniji's versitlity make him a better fit for our team as he can play either side as a run stuffer and can also bounce inside making Klug expendable.
    The Hammer and SawdustMan high five this.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,202
    Solid logic. I'd still rather have the one who is the better pass rusher. Just my preference though.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    Lets just sign both Abraham and Idoniji and make a run at it, shall we? JK, but seriously.
    Big Time Titan and SlidePiece high five this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    weird, all I did was type twitter... no idea how it embedded a hyperlink.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,901
    Sent me to some weird site where you can buy twitter followers lol

[update] maybe you have a virus. It did not hyperlink when I typed twitter. And the site it linked to is sketchy.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I saw he's visiting today and tomorrow... not sure what that means in terms of signing. But having him come multiple days can't be a bad thing!
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Psh, i'm on my work computer... viruses galore! I can type twitter now, it does nothing. Weird.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    Tough call between Abraham and Idonije. One is noticeably bigger, one much older, one is a better pass rusher, but the other can rush from both outside and inside. Depends on who we want to rush on 3rd or passing downs from our current DTs.
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,077
    I would love this signing or Idonije. Please sign somebody! Hopefully cutting Hawk meant we're getting close to settling on a DE.

It has to be a good sign he's coming in today and tomorrow
    The Hammer high fives this.
  10. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Abe would be a great pickup. Hard to believe that he still has gas left in the tank, but he really does.

If we could get him at a 2 year deal and go after a DE in next year's draft, that would be the absolute perfect scenario.

However, I think he goes back to Atlanta for some reason.
    Scarecrow high fives this.