Joey Bosa

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

And sometimes you just have to play the long game ... you don't want to give me a contract I think is fair, fine. I'll sign it, work my ass off and play hard. When my rookie deal is up though, don't expect me to be in the mood to take any hometown discounts

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

This won't happen in a million years, but how incredible would it be if Bosa doesn't sign and re-enters the draft next year.

Then the Chargers just pull the pettiest move of the century, draft him again then offer him the same exact deal.

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Very sad actually....and not at all fair to players that are proven. You would think after so many 1st round busts this would end.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have no problem with rookies getting paid. They just finished playing for "free" (wink wink) in college on a three or four year tryout. The teams make money selling their jerseys. They should get paid well.

I think the system now is pretty fair. The way it was in the last CBA was ridiculous.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It is not fair for these men at all... millions made on their likeness with nothing in return but an education, which they really are not allowed to persue, due to the intense training. They end up with mostly useless degrees. Sorry, I just disagree with the sentiment. (only referring to the NEW CBA). These men should be PAID to play in college......

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

When everyone wants Bosa's brother in a few years, remember this and remember Bosa's dad holding out.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Hey Joey, can you sing O Canada?

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We don't want him

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You hear that NFL vets basically stay out of a teammates holdout/contract issues....and for vets that have proved themselves I can see that....I am just wondering how long vets will keep saying that as they bust their a$$es while a rookie that hasn't done sh1t gets to miss training camp...just wondering what is really said in the clubhouse about stuff like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar