Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041
    Awwww, I see, haha yea your right lol
  2. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041
    This actually happened in an Illinois high school playoff game this year. A kicker from Ottawa kicked one and it went over his head. It was really windy but still
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  3. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041
    Why is Clay Travis always so negative about everything? Just another guy that loves to stir the pot and he WAY over hyped Manning coming to Tennessee. "Went to bed a Titan and woke up a Bronco" heard that WAY too many times. Anyways he does love my two favorite TV shows in Friday Night LIghts and Homeland. Just a thought
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Dilfer hates Sanchez.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $254
    Dilfer and Young both just sounded like a bunch of whiny little girls tonight ... I mean Young always sounds that way, but I usually like Dilfer
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,283
    Does he even blitz, bro?
  8. BattleRedBlud Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $466
    Good job Titans on further making the Jets look like the assclowns they are.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    I remember there was a time that I was hoping the Titans would get Sanchez. I was wrong.

USC QBs are a recipe for NFL failure.

Also, I didn't watch a second of the football game. I played Batman and Tekken Tag 2 and had enjoyable night instead of watching a poop football game.
  10. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Just gonna leave this here, again. :)