Jay Cutler set for return to Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 31, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Cutler is either the best or 2nd best QB playing without a Super Bowl appearance. Philip Rivers or Matt Ryan could be No.1 or 3 or whatever, point is, Cutler is pretty good, so I tend to believe if he was drafted by us we'd still have Fisher but no trophies.
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Cutler is a pick machine. We'd be in the same situation as we are right now, had we drafted him. We don't have the players here to make up for him like they have in CHI
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Da Bears...looks like we will make it to this game
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

cutler is slightly better than VY i believe.. and the reason i say slightly is because of VY's legs....
    i'm a bit torn on the choice of either having him now and all those seasons that VY ruined... or having locker and hass...
    just think about it.... could cutler have made a difference in those seasons where we had kerry and went into the playoffs?...
    guy's still a class A dbag though..
  5. nickmsmith

9 TDs, 8 INTs... sounds like a champion waiting to happen..
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Yea yea say what ever you want, but that douche bag is one of the best QB's with no trophies.
  7. nickmsmith

Well, I guess that's sorta fair. Because most good QBs get trophies in this day n' age with the rules. the way they are.
  8. JCBRAVE

Cutler is quick in the pocket with those subtle moves, and can make all the throws, but since he's cocky, he can get baited. I bet Verner and Griffin both get an interception this week.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If he was behind our line (before this year), he'd throw a lot less picks because he wouldn't constantly be under pressure.