Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jaws ranks Locker 31st among QBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jun 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    Locker will be alright. He's got the arm and he'll settle into the offense imo. I'm expecting him to have a pretty good season and to have enough for us to compete against the good teams. Will he be our QB long term? I don't know. But I believe he has the talent.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    I would not trade Locker for Tannehill or Weeden and Gabbert is the worst young QB in the league.

Kolb is mediocre when healthy and hurt all the time. I'll take my changes with locker over him.

Somebody mentioned Newton among the worst QBs. Clueless.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    you in a time warp?

someone call that Priceline guy and see if he can help
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261

Naw. Just showing I was justified.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    You really need to let this go.
    Ewker high fives this.
  5. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    If it's the review I saw 32 was Matt Flynn w/ the Raiders.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    yeah Jaws is a joke
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    31st?!? Sanchez, Bills QB, Ponder, Gabbert, etc
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,203
    Every starting QB who has started a game deserves to be higher than the current incoming rookies who have not. Let's assume Flynn, E.J. Manuel, Kolb, and Sanchez win their starting jobs going into the season.

1. QBs ranked 32 & 31 go to Flynn and Manuel.
    2. Starting QBs we can mostly agree are better than Locker: Brady, Flacco, Big Ben, Dalton, Luck, Schaub, Peyton, Rivers, Rodgers, Stafford, Cutler, Ryan, Brees, Freeman, Romo, Eli, RGIII, Newton, Wilson, Kaep, Bradford.
    3. Starting QBs we can agree are worse than Locker are: Sanchez, Kolb, Gabbert.
    4. Starting QBs on about the same level as Locker: Tannehill, Weeden, Smith, Ponder, Vick.
    ( I arranged them by division to keep track of them)

The QBs who are clearly better take up spots 1-21. So Locker AT BEST could be #22. You can argue for all the guys in the middle tier, but most of them have done more to proven themselves than Locker has. Locker deserves a low ranking until he proves himself. Realistically, he should be between 25-30. Putting guys like Sanchez, Gabbert, and these rookies who haven't played a game ahead of Locker is absurd though.
    nbtoppers2, BiscoPhan11 and Riverman high five this.
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    LOL at some of ya'll acting like Locker has earned a higher ranking. Dude sucks.