Jaws ranks Locker 31st among QBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

A CJtheBeast post about the better than most HoF QB VY???

Truly shocked and did not see that coming.

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I'll take my chances from what Ive seen and I'll call Locker a Bust.

This is his last season, Fitz may even have to finish the season.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No one cares what you think.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Jake Locker, Titans QB, dismisses Ron Jaworski ranking

Ron Jaworski is no fan of Tennessee Titans quarterback Jake Locker.
    The former NFL quarterback-turned-ESPN analyst ranked Locker 31 out of 32 starting quarterbacks entering the 2013 season. Only Matt Flynn of the Oakland Raiders fared worse in the eyes of Jaws.

As you might imagine, Locker didn't think much of the analysis.
    "It doesn't matter to me," Locker said Friday at his annual football camp, according to the Nashville City Paper. "It is a preseason ranking, no games have been played. So in my opinion it means nothing."
    Jaworski questioned Locker's accuracy and awareness in the pocket.
    "People can judge, do whatever they want. I am going to go out and play and do what I always have and do the best I can to put us in a position to win. That is my goal and people can say and do what they want. To me, it doesn't really matter."
    We wouldn't rank Locker quite as low as Jaworski, but there's no doubt the pressure will be on for a substantial jump in production as Locker enters his third season. The Titans have given Locker weapons to throw to, a strong running game and a rebuilt offensive line.
    If Locker can't move the Titans now, they'll find somebody else who will.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...cker-titans-qb-dismisses-ron-jaworski-ranking

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar