Jason La Canfora - "...Colts' wild ride ends right here"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's 'heeeey'? Really? Not that it matters :cool:

3. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

The secondary is definitely not at 2008 form. They need to step up big for us Sunday.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's the word on the street, but you ain't heard it from me cause I ain't one to gossip.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Takes one...

And I hear you wear a raccoon suit sometimes. :suspect:

6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I would love to see Hood in this game against the Colts. According to Fisher, Harper does other things that are just as important, but Hood knows how to get to the ball and get those interceptions.

In a game against Manning interceptions/turnovers are going to make or break us.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans Secondary isnt as good as 2008, not even close.

Wayne and Clark are going to have a field day on our secondary. Collie might even have a big day. Colts are gonna get their points and Peyton's no huddle offense will score points quick late in the 4th Q. We have to put up 36 points to win Sunday.

8. amy

amy Starter

There is no doubt in my mind that we are going to win this game. I don't often have these feelings, but I had it on Monday and I still have it. We ARE going to win.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

That's cool. He's wrong about the D though. Kind of makes me question his opinions.:wink2:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

While the 2009 secondary isn't as good as 2008's, right now were better than at any other point this season. And that's a huge help playing the Colts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar