Jared Cook worth $10.5M?!?! What!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 21, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Well because he's a TE who lines up on the edge or in the backfield, he's not snapping the ball or blocking behemoth DT's inside, he plays along the outside like a TE does.

Aside from 1 game we never got beat outside, it was all inside where the guards hang out. Then that game Jake got blindsided, so 2 games, but that was just 1 play.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

He was a 5th rounder (1st pick), as a rookie had 13 rec for 146 yards & 3 TDs, in 8 games. Wasn't on the active roster to start the year, made it mid-year and played in all 8 games to finish the year.

Following year, Rams got rid of McDaniels (who wanted Hooman) & drafted Lance Kendricks (a 2nd round TE). Hooman got bumped down in the TE rotation, and also missed 8 games due to an ankle injury.

This year, played in NE - 14 games. Was 3rd string behind two pro-bowl TEs, still had 5 rec, 109 yards.. and had a great catch vs San Fran.

He only has 42 targets his entire career. I wish I had his highlights from his time in STL & that SF catch, he's made some crazy catches. Had a #1 play on sportscenter for a diving one handed catch (preseason game).
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I talked to his mom today (co-worker of mine) and put in a good word for the Titans ;-)
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Bears sniffing around Cook
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

you do realizxe i was talking about the greatest blocking TE in nfl history Craig Stevens right?
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

....obviously not... hahaha