Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook to Jeff Fisher/Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Fisher way over paid for potential. Walker may not be the athlete that cookie is but he is a better football player for half the money
  2. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335
    He is as athletic as cook. Go watch this guy. His route running is sick and his hips are incredibly fluid. In and out of breaks like a WR. And he blocks? Are you kidding me? We hit this one out of the park!
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    Walker actually returned a KO for a TD during preseason. The guy can play all over the field. You can't compare the 2 guys because Cook is really a one trick pony which is a WR and Walker is nicknamed the "Swiss Army Knife" because he can do it all.

If the Rams were looking for a big play WR then I think they go the 4th best one in FA. If I were looking for a mismatch guy that can stretch the field then Cook is better suited than Welker/Amendola. If you were looking for an every down TE then Cook is not your answer.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,793
    Looks like Cook is already spending money. Check out this badass suit he just bought.

[IMG]
    corymiller high fives this.
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,770
    Needs to have pimp cup in hand.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    In Jared Cook's 5-year deal with Rams, it's 5 years, $35.1M with a whopping $16M guaranteed for skill/injury/cap. More than Vernon ($14.986)

Wow....