Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook on Midday 180

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    His interview just a few minutes ago was really interesting...he got asked about wanting to get more involved in the offense and if there were discussions between him and the offensive coaches about getting more involved. He paused a little bit and said he couldn't really answer the question without throwing somebody under the bus.

PALMER. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,643
    Cook has stepped up, he should be more involved.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,270
    Man, that was the most awkward/uncomfortable interview I've heard in awhile. Cook sounded defeated. Pissed off. And like he totally lacked confidence in this team and coaching staff. He kept pausing for long periods of time to keep himself from saying something he shouldn't.

At one point he was asked how he felt about the way he was being utilized and whether or not he ever sits down with the coaches to discuss ways to get him more involved. He took a very, very long pause. And said something to the effect of "I'm trying to think of a way to word this without throwing somebody under the bus. My play on film speaks for itself. And that's just the way it is." <-- totally paraphrasing that but that was the gist of it.

Immediately after the interview the hosts began discussing whether or not Palmer had lost Cook. And the consensus seemed to be "Yes". Kuharksy remarked that he had another interview with Cook recently where he sounded much the same way and seemed to be hesitant to really speak his mind.

This ship is sinking fellas.

http://www.1045thezone.com/sectional.asp?id=23300
    (thanks to acqua for the link)
    GoT, ncaalover12 and nickmsmith high five this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,270
    LOL I just posted a thread about this (please feel free to merge mine with this one TJ). Tough interview to listen to.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,643
    We know it is.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    the ship is sinking? You're a few weeks behind, man!

[IMG]
    GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    It all starts with the leadership you have on the team from the head coach. MM is a terrible leader and terrible coach!
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,270
    Yeah, I just meant from an inside the locker room perspective. I doubt Cook is the only one who isn't happy with coaching.
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    When does basketball season start?
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,692
    This season has been a Titan... ic failure.

The ship has sank and it is beginning to just be comical.
    GoT high fives this.