Jake Locker's Play vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Again, I know I've been repeating myself, but I wanted us to throw a PA bomb when we had the 24-16 lead. There is nothing to lose by trying that. Instead we do our typical conservative BS and run the ball against a defense and coaching staff that knows it's coming.

Getting a first down on that drive would've won the game for us. It was that simple... and we couldn't do it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

His INT for a TD is what put them in the position in the first place to play from behind.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Damnit TJ.

4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

He's not making bad decisions but he is making bad throws. A little more accuracy and we are Super Bowl contenders

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Don't fall for his crap.

Be strong.

Even VY can be made to look like a golden turd.

Go talk bad about VY in r/NFL. Those people swear that it was the Titans that screwed up VY. Libtards

6. A1rMcNa1r

A1rMcNa1r Special Teams Standout

I kept hoping for the same thing. The only explanation I can offer is when they did turn to PA Watt or Cushing were in Locker's face.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

OL did Locker no favors today and the play calling was horrible. Locker had 2 TDs and ZERO turnovers. When we're starting our drives inside our own 20 because the Texans figured out we're just going to run the ball up the middle then we're probably not going to do all that great. Turner had a bad game and Warmack looked like a rookie (because he is but still) and struggled big time against their rushers, including Watt.

We got by with that play calling last weekend but didn't realize we would call almost an exact same game again. Good news is we're going home and actually not having to face a top defense.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We didn't lose because of Locker. Or even playcalling imo. The game just didn't bounce our way. I don't think we played to our potential by any means which oddly enough kind of pleases me.

I think we proved today to ourselves and the league that we're an elite team. Our next game will be at home and Locker would've had a whole year to develop. I think we'll keep getting better.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats a good way to put it. Locker is a work in process, he will start winning us games soon instead of just hanging in there.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:chuck:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar