Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker remains on crutches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans quarterback Jake Locker was in the locker room on Monday, still on crutches and with a brace on his injured right leg.

Coach Mike Munchak has already ruled out Locker for Sunday’s game at Seattle. He again indicated he didn’t envision Locker playing before the team’s Nov. 3 game at St Louis, a week after the bye.

But Munchak has no definitive timetable for Locker, who suffered hip/leg injuries in the team’s Sept. 29 game against the Jets. Locker was given a 4-6 week timetable after initially being injured.

“I know this game was one (Jake) circled on his calendar, something about playing in front of his family and where he played his college career,’’ Munchak said of Locker, who’s from Ferndale, Washington. “Believe me, we’d love to have him, but he’s going to have to sit.

“It’s kind of a wait-and-see thing with him. He’d have to come a long way to be able to play (before the bye).”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,817
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Munch needs to get him off the sideline and get him in the press box..

Your starting QB on crutches doesn't need to be on the sideline under any circumstance.
    Childress79 high fives this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,394
    I can see it now... KB's dumb arse trips over his own feet on a route and blows out Locker's knee.
    The Hammer and Titanup1982 high five this.
  4. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    This would be funny if I couldn't see it happening so clearly in my mind.
    Ten_Titans high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

OMG that just gave me a nightmare, get him off the dam sidelines! Shows you our coaching staff doesn't think things all the way through
  6. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    If it can happen to a healthy Sean Payton...
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,594
    you guys think theres anyway jake goes to the press box and is not there with his team!?!???!
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,747
    Jake needs to be on the sideline to kick Fitzpatrick in the hindquarters for the performance he is about to have. (With his good hip of course)

I didn't have anything against him before, but Sunday has me bitter.

Goes and scores. Acts absolutely bush league celebrating, then goes and brings it home for the loss after the refs put it in motion.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90
    crutches or not i doubt he is so immobile that he cannot move if he has too. crutches are probably precautionary.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.