Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im tired of the media saying Fisher is a good coach. let him go coach another team, we will take our chances.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Just look at Fisher's face the past few games...
    He knows he's in trouble.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

We've been to the playoffs 5 times in 16 years. Playoff record in the last decade: 2-4. I remember the Super Bowl. It was in 1999. Time to move on. The only reason he's been with us for so long is Bud Adams is afraid he'll die before we win it if he has to start from scratch again.

Thanks for two or three actual good seasons out of 16, Jeff. Good Riddance.

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

17 years...6 playoff appearances, 1 superbowl appeance...thats not good enough for me. I guess your ok with mediocrity.

5. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

What are you talking about? Fish isn't worried about anything. He's made millions of dollars, and knows it he is fired, there will be some team that will pick him up that same day.

Fish worried he's in trouble??? Your completely wrong! :ha:

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

According to your last post, weren't you were done. And, you weren't going to be back until the off-season? :rolleyes: :sad2:

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Bc those rednecks stick together. Vince is damned near considered satan around those parts. Anyone that thinks that Kerry is better for this team and that Jeff is good for this team, is a redneck.

8. titantrusince82

Manning is going to kill us next week

9. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Do you folks know how many teams would love to have had our record over the past 16 years????

I think we might have some spoiled fans here.

Try to be a Bengals, Browns, Seahawk, Rams, Raiders, Lions fan.

10. titantrusince82

F*** this organization. And that is after 28 years of loyality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar