Jaguars@Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Yeah. The Titans will score a couple of field goals. We might score touchdowns if Britt comes back.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Since we don't know which team will show up on Sunday, we have to assume that as long as we're in the playoff race (even with a lose in 2 days) Fisher stays. It would be dumb IMO to fire him if we're only out of the race by 2 games with 4 remaining. I dislike his style, but no way he'd be fired before the offseason.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sad but true. I used to get really excited leading up to gameday but it has been noticeably pathetic lately. Before the bye, I felt good about our chances in every game we played. But now I don't have the same positive vibes. I have backed Fisher forever but I can't anymore. We should NOT be 5-6 right now. We should NOT have lost the last 4 games. This is as bad as it's ever been.

4. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

"IF" Collins can stay healthy I think we have a 50-50 shot. I only say that because the Jags stink. I don't say that as a homer, it's just true. They are lucky to be where they are right now.

Garrard is being held together with bailing wire and duct tape. I like Jack Del Rio but I think he is a bad coach. They have no real talent outside of MJD.

They are a bad team... PERIOD.

That being said if Collins manages to hurt himself again or really isn't 90%+ then we lose. If Rusty goes in we lose bad.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If The Titans recall how to tackle they should win - otherwise MJD could make it a long day. CJ breaking one or two and a KFC to Moss TD pass would quell a bit of the animosity around here... At least for a coupla days..

6. JCBRAVE

Umm Crudy,
    If you want to include my user ID in your signature, at least separate it from Alex.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Who's Crudy?

8. JCBRAVE

That's you big boi

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It is the Jags we're talking about so we always have a shot of winning the game but I still don't like our chances. They are playing solid football right now and well we're not.

I'm not as optimistic about this one as I normally would be but I just don't think that this team really cares at this point. If their hearts weren't in it then it showed. And if their hearts were in it, they just plain suck.

10. JCBRAVE

They seem to capitalize when we're slacking. And right now we are slacking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar