Jags lose another safety...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im really not being an A hole but it seems whenever a team cuts a scrub or a washed up player someone instantly makes a thread and says lets get him.

Why is that

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Because this is a messege forum with lots of different people with lots of different views who all want to improve the Titans is some way. Every player cut I imagine what he could do for us. But what makes you think Darius is Washed up or a Scrub. I always thought he was a beast. He reminds me a LOT of Sanders who I would trade almost the whole secondary for....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I didn't mean Darius I meant most of the people who get cut are scrubs and a thread is made within hours about how we should get him. I actually wouldn't mind him on the team. But we have enough safeties anyways

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Darius has missed significant time over the last two or three seasons with major injuries. If he can prove he is past that, bring him in for the vet minimum with incentives.
    But I'm not going heads over heels trying to bring him in

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Too old..

Broken leg in 05. Didn't we give up on bishop after 2001? Same thing here. they wouldn't cut him loose if he still was a good player and darius is older now then what bishop was in 02.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thanks for the merge, mods.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'll admit I'm one of the biggest culprits of this but note that I rarely if ever actually say we should pick up the player. It's alot more interesting to talk about available "what if" players than another Chris Brown vs. Corry Dillon. thread.

It's just to have different things to talk about when the board stagnates a bit.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar