Jags Crush Titans 37-17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

I know we are looking for answers and blaming everything on Fish, Dinger and Cecil is easy to do But I think there is only one person to blame for the Titans bad start and that is Daniel Snyder. Without Haynesworth this team is very average!!! period

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Isnt that true with most coaches in the NFL??? once you get on there bad side its very hard to change there mind and you will probably be gone... i understand why Fisher would have a bad opinion of vince and wouldnt trust him as the starting QB. were you saying Bullock or young is this years dead man walking???

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I mean with JF's case, he blackballs you. He's clearly in the wrong with keeping collins in, and refuses to change because he does infact have a issue with VY that is mainly behind closed doors... as i said, we wont see VY unless Bud steps in, otherwise VY is done in Tennessee. And yes, Bulluck feels like he is this years dead man walking. JF wanted to no part of AH last year and AH had wanted out of Tennessee badly, mainly, away from JF. How do you think the contract with Washington was done so quickly? The whole tampering allegations are just the Titans organization trying to save face and maintain JF's reputation. Boys, the **** will at sometime hit the fan, most likely sooner or later, and we will find out about all the juicy details the media has buried for JF...OR Vince could go against what his advisors have told him and speak out to the public about JF and his agenda...notice a dissent between coach and owner? Its there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar