I've settled on Cordarrelle Patterson at 10 if he's there

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

tavon austin wr w va,he made geno look alot better than he is with alot of screens & quick passes& bombs where he was 10 tds behind every1 else ,cordalle is great athlete but i dodnt even see him becoming nowhere near britt if he hadnt got hurt

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

there's a dozen tavon austin's in free agency right now IMO i don't get the hype..

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

No. There is not. Not saying we should draft him, however your over generalizations of his talent is absurd. Lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Tavon Austin is lightning in a bottle. Whichever team drafts him will instantly become more dangerous. He is the #1 playmaker in this year's draft not CP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we'll see...to me he's just a glorified Mardy Gilyard

6. God'stitan

God'stitan Camp Fodder

Didn't Cp win some kind of *Hands/Catching* competition after the season ?

7. running bull

i would be happy with austin also

8. running bull

ansah wont be there at 10,polian said hie is more similar to bruce smith than jpp,if we passsed we will regret it

9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I hope Jordan falls to us now that the Jets traded away Revis they are more likely to take a guard knowing that within the next 5 picks the two elite guards WILL be gone before they get to pick again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar