It's rally time.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We haven't won since...

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

FAIL, it IS his fault the team isn't prepared and hasn't been thus far, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Co-sign !

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Lets put in Young! He'll fix EVERYTHING! He will pass 300 yards every game with 4 TD and never turn it over. He really is God's gift to football.

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Couldn't agree more..too bad nothing will happen though

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Please stop. You obviously aren't paying attention to what anyone is saying. No one is saying he will fix everything. I think we can all agree this team has numerous problems.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Anyone else notice that many of our problems on defense are fundamental? Yeah, I agree the soft coverage and play-calling sucks, but we can't even tackle. No two-a-days and a soft camp equals soft players. Two years in a row, the Titans ran a brutal camp, but for fear of injuries, we softened up. Now we pay the price. Players can't out-stamina other teams, and the fundamentals of the game were lost in July and August. You see it on offense too. Look at our O-Line. Fisher can keep saying that the team is/was ready. Anybody else want to bust out a Fisher quote to support some kind of agenda?

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Yeah, I'm on the drafting Eric Berry bandwagon now haha. Our D looked like hot butter.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I admire your optimism but this is the worst team I've seen us put on the field since 94'.

It's bad now and players are really trying.Two more losses and things will really start to unravel.

I really like Fisher and I'll always respect him but I think it's time for change.Someone needs to stick a fork in Heimerdinger because he is woefully misusing the offensive talent he has at his disposal.

VY won't get a fair chance to make a comeback with play calling like this. We are as bad as the Redskins and the Raiders at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Yes. Yes it would. A win is a win. Hoping for your team to lose so we can gamble with another top 5 pick that'll cost us 60 mil guaranteed is in no way being rational. There's 12 games left and you're thinking about the draft? Wow 1/4 into the season and you're giving up? Time for a smoke break after that little gem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar