Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than That

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FightinTitan Guest

Titans win, Vols win, and Colts lose.:banana: :neener: :banana:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Gunny Loses Money.

Stupid Peyton Friggin Manning.
  2. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    IT is a great day to be sure....three day work week too! CANT FREAKIN WAIT!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Gunny lands as well.

How good could this week get for Titan fans?
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    and i beat my dad in ff! about time too, he's beaten me the last two years and hasnt let me forget about it
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm having a close fantasy week, three out of my four teams are still too close to call...

But great win for the Titans...
  5. FightinTitan Guest

Actually it got even better, as I just got news that Alfonso Sorianno signed a free agent contract with the Cubs.:)
  6. TitanKid4Life Guest

it got even better a few min ago, the titans got the play of the day by cbs, so we are finally getting a little love from the media, but if we get on espn then we are bigtime
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Oh, but we're getting there. Teams are going to hate playing us -- just when we can ruin their playoff chances. It's nice. Wish we had beat the Ravens, and the Colts, and the Dolphins and the Jets....There is still a chance we could do well. If we can continue to get contributions at the right times from all three phases, if this can become our new standard, who doesn't think we have a chance at the Giants, Jags, Texans, Bills and Patriots? I'll keep my mouth shut about the Colts, for now. I don't want to jinx us.
  8. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    This is a fun season. Even with the losses, it's still fun, now that we're getting a direction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.