Is it wrong for players (like CJ2K) to hold out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm with Deuce on the Michigan love, but CJ got bent backwards. If he wasn't injured I don't know what an injury is.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

logic doesn't play a part in anything Deuce Wayne says. Clearly CJ was hurt in that game and had a high ankle sprain, but since it will further help his argument that CJ sucks and is a panzy, he'll continue to say he had no injury. Deuce would love nothing more than CJ to have a career ending injury so he could say he was right instead of wanting him to succeed and the Titans win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. theprizdfighter

I don't think Deuce is a Titans fan.. I saw him post in another thread he is a fan of the Lions. Kinda makes sense, likes Michigan and the Lions.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like both Titans and Lions.

And CJ wasn't technically injured. So there's my logic that you claim I don't have. He never had an injury update- because there wasn't one. Outside of him losing his balls somewhere in that game.

5. theprizdfighter

As much as you want to stay in 'Wayne's World' and insist whatever you think or believe is a fact, you are just wrong concerning CJ's injury. And the rest of this forum knows it.

I believe, you saw a Super Bowl Title in the Titans near future until CJ went down with his injury. You were heart broken and needed to insist that CJ was faking it so that you could go on living.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So what was injured?

Did he have an mri? Xrays? No?... So basically because he walked around on the sidelines for a half- he was "injured"?... Sorry. Not taking his word for it.

And what I saw was us in good position to beat the Ravens and CJ b**ched out the moment he thought they were trying to hurt him and left the team high and dry.

And that was the moment he lost me as a fan. Since then, he's only piled on to that.

7. theprizdfighter

Believe someone just posted a link confirming CJ received an MRI. I didn't follow the link, but that's what I got from reading the post and the one following it.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The more important question is "how many seasons can he not run for 2,000 before he loses that snazzy nickname?"

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There was no injury update because the season was over.

All we have is info he had an MRI and didn't go to the Pro Bowl.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee rookie running back Chris Johnson wore a walking boot on his injured right foot Monday and was scheduled for an MRI exam after a high ankle sprain knocked him out of the Titans' playoff loss to Baltimore.

The injury puts Johnson's status for the Pro Bowl in doubt.

Johnson was hurt midway through the second quarter of the Titans' 13-10 AFC divisional playoff loss to Baltimore on Saturday. He had his ankle retaped and tried to return, but couldn't. He wore the walking boot Monday as the Titans cleared out their lockers.

"He has components of a high ankle sprain," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "He'll remain in the boot. I can't say whether or not he'll be back for the Pro Bowl or not. Had we won the ballgame, he probably would've been listed as doubtful for this week."

He had an MRI. Now shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar