Is Faulk correct?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 20, 2010.

?
  1. That's a true statement

17 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. No. That's a false statement

32 vote(s)
    65.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Faulk is just trying to get headlines, that's his job now. What if CJ signed and then went out with an injury, it happens. The coaching staff would figure out a gameplan for the next week and keep going. They wouldn't have a choice.

CJ is underpaid that I agree with but the Titans don't need to break the bank. If they can reach a compromise it would be the best thing all around; otherwise they'll figure out a way to keep the offense going

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Will it ever stop? yo i don't know! turn off the lights and I'll glow.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Faulk is an idiot.

/thread

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

That's what happened in our playoff game vs the Ravens. WE decided to wait until next week to figure out how to play without CJ.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Joe Biddle. May 22, 2010. Tennessean
    "I predict the Titans WON'T make the playoffs even with a healthy CJ."
    He first points to our schedule as being one of the hardest.
    Then he says, "....QB VY (needs) to have a breakout season". "Opponents are going to key on CJ and make VY beat them." I think that's what happened to us last year and it looked like VY beat them!

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Did the Titans beat a playoff team last year with either Kerry OR Vince @ the helm ?

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Cardinals (without Warner) - only playoff team we beat.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How many playoffs team did the playoff teams beat?

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We sucked last year because of the Defense. Let's face our firsy 6 games were the tough part of our schedule. The first 3, we chocked and gave them away. The next 3 beat us out right. Then the easier part of the schedule kicked in a we began to win a few until we met teams better than us. CJ did help put points on the board ahead of the points the D was giving up and yes without him we would have lost a few more games. But we were never in a position to be the worst team in the NFL. If we do not have a top 5 D this year, we will be mediocre at best again!

10. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I disagree. IMO we will be in the 12-15 range for both offense and defense. And depending on turnovers we can be a solid team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar