Is Cutler the best QB in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess you've become a 'Pom Muncher' too.:grrr:

2. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

NO, Cutler is NOT the best QB!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahahahaha...:ha: I don't even get that one but that's pretty good.
    you fun to screw with:))

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If he ain't the best, he's pretty close.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I can guarantee you , without any doubt in my mind , that if Jay Cutler had gone to USC as opposed to Vanderbilt, he would be regarded higher than he already is

He didn't climb (not only into the 1st round), but into the Top 10 for nothing

Put Matt Leinart at Vanderbilt and my guess is that the result may have been similar if not worse. Jay won alot of the games Vandy won on his own. The final drive against UT was damn near all Jay

6. hickoryholla

hickoryholla Guest

why not jay?

it seems to me that cutler is the best of the top three. you know he is smart. he went to vandy for god sake. he's got a strong arm with good accurancy and he has the ability to scramble when the pocket breaks down. leinart is solid and i'm sure would fit right into the offense, but he already looks like he is in his 30's, the way he moves around makes me think he's going to have to retire after next season. as for young, i think the only player you can compare him to is vick and i'd rather have wins than highlights. plus he's from texas.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Simon Cowell says: "It's still a 'no.'"

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

young has essentially the same record as leinart. and vick has a pretty good winning %

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for the last time

winng % has nothing to do with the abilities of the QB
    (or at least not everything to do with it)

coaching, intangibles, defense, RB's, WR's, OL all contribute

i'll never know why people relate "greatness" of a QB to his teams wins

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Magic 8 Ball says -

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar